Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Application Engineer for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Application Engineer Job Descriptions
- Support customers with the implementation of system on site as well as remotely.
- Main job function includes setting parameters in our software, some basic database settings, system modifications as well as programming plug-ins to add to customers’ functions.
- Consult the customers on their current situations and requirements.
- Conduct basic user training and provide post-implementation support.
- Possess in Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of experience related.
- Experience in IT Software implementation is advantageous.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business process and requirements.
- Possess strong analytical mind, problem solving capabilities and independent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Application Engineer Skills
ERP , SAP, BOM
Application Engineer Salary
Average salary for Application Engineer ranges from RM 4,900 to RM 9,100 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.