Application Programmer (C#)
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Application Programmer (C#) for a company hiring in Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Application Programmer (C#) Job Descriptions
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience as C# developer.
- Able to speak in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- You will be responsible to conduct project implementation that comprises design, develop, and testing for various business applications to meet user requirements.
- You will get involve with the development of in-house C# application on SharePoint on-premises / Microsoft 365.
- You are required to carry out application support tasks for customization and bug fixing.
- You will be in charge with the production and update project related documentations including user guide and user training materials.
Application Programmer (C#) Skills
Application Programmer (C#) Salary
Average salary for Application Programmer (C#) ranges from RM 4,200 to RM 7,800 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.