Join the future of food.
Calling all tastemakers and taste-testers who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. Come join us as we reinvent the food industry.
Brand + Social Manager, Sunway FutureX Farm (Full Time)
Loop Foods is looking for a driven self-starter to join us in growing community around the future of food. The Brand + Social Manager will run the social team on a day to day basis to hit team goals by overseeing workflow, project management, and community management to ensure that Loop Foods’ brands are keeping up with and part of cultural conversation.
You'll be part of an early-stage Foodtech startup + we've been backed by Sunway iLabs.
About Loop Foods
Loop Food is building Asia’s leading virtual food brands through a network of multi-brand cloud kitchens and tech-enabled QSR outlets + food points.
One Kitchen, Multiple Brands. With a common goal to identify different food patterns of the consumer - lunch, dinner, snacks, weekend gatherings and all such food missions, our brands are born as an answer to these food missions.
About SpargoEats - Farm to Fork Food Delivery
SpargoEats is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. We believe in making food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and sourcing sustainably. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Our Core Values
These six core values embody our culture, spirit and dedication to doing what’s right.
Win, win, win - Create solutions where the customer wins, company wins, the community wins
Think sustainably - Make decisions that will last longer than you will
Keep it real - Cultivate authentic food and relationships
Add the Loop touch - Create meaningful connections everyday from farm to patron
Make an impact - Think smarter, work harder, do it together
Loop Foods Perks
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive wages
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Healthy and delicious meals + snacks with a weekly stipend.
- Community Impact Hours - Give back with 5 paid volunteering hours per year.
About the role
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities
- Product Marketing - Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and Loop Foods’ market positioning.
- Content Planning – Work with the Content team to plan the content (visual and caption) according to the Company’s marketing and campaign needs.
- Community Building – Nurture and develop real relationships with our SuperFans + Community for Loop Foods
- Creative Brand Marketing - Ensure Company branding and latest developments are featured timely on relevant online and offline media platforms by identifying, communicating with and building relationships.
- Social Media Platform Management – Be the brand voice and reinforce brand identity through effective execution of posts, stories and other engagement tools.
- Social Marketing Strategy - Continuously improve Company’s social marketing strategy (focusing on but not limited to social media) according to business objectives and campaigns with clear customer acquisition and engagement goals for Loop Foods.
- Adaptability: Highly adaptable and has the ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs
- Self-starters: Takes initiative, thinks of the big picture, relays organizational needs and communicates with the team.
- Influential: Professional polish, articulate and well developed point of view about food & health lifestyle
- Scrappy: Never settles for what's already been done, is innovative and creative with ideas, pitches in to get the job done
- Empathetic: High EQ, expert at reading and responding to social cues, develops easy intimacy
- Humble: Servant leader mentality, not afraid to get their hands dirty, connects with people from different walks of life
- Reliable: Follows through on commitments, and asks for help when needed
- Merit Based Hiring: We value your portfolio and experience over traditional paper based qualifications.
- A keen eye for good style and design: Serve as our “visual gatekeeper” for all new visual outputs.
- Team & interpersonal Skills: Ability to priorities and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, decisive, have a positive can-do attitude, have a keen eye for detail, take initiative & accountability for tasks.
- Strategic thinker who has developed social strategy across several platforms.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage (internet) company in the F&B Industry.
- Passionate about real food: appreciation for the greater mission of farm-to-table foods.
- You know how to make something look good and can articulate exactly why it looks good.
You should include these in your application
- CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Bonus question: Where do we go to find the best [insert your favourite food here] in Malaysia? Why?
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and a growth mindset, we want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org