Designer cum marketing
SS2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Designer cum marketing for a company hiring in SS2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Designer cum marketing Job Descriptions
- We are in a business of property development and renovation
- To liaise with tenants and also their consultants and contractors on drawings and renovation or upgrading works.
- To assists in Sales and Marketing. Commission will be provided and can be discussed during interview.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Interior Design, or Architectural Studies, or equivalent.
- Open to fresh graduates with good attitude
- Interested in Sales and Marketing
- Passionate, creative and good team player with good communication skills and pleasant disposition.
- Able to speak and understand Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
Designer cum marketing Skills
Interior Design, Renovation
Designer cum marketing Salary
Average salary for Designer cum marketing ranges from RM 1,400 to RM 2,600 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.