Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for DevOps Engineer for a company hiring in Pahang, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
DevOps Engineer Job Descriptions
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, your main focus lies in the development of CI/CD Pipelines, Test & Deployment automation of the Transaction Management Platform. You will work hand in hand with developers & testers of your team to provide the requested functionalities end to end. The ideal candidate for this position has excellent technical skills combined with a real sense of leadership and responsibility. He/She is able to build strong partnerships with internal customers and other delivery organizations.
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- Be part of an Agile team developing products that require a high degree of scalability and reliability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers and testers to ensure code deploys and operates to the highest quality standards.
- Define and refine CI/CD pipelines ensuring the development and release of code is as seamless as possible.
- Analyze problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions
- Work collaboratively with other team members and provide guidance to more junior team members.
- Own what you create! As part of an Agile team you are the owner of what you build as a team, you care about every aspect of the final product and its performance
- Apply automation, monitoring and visualisation across the architecture.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, prepare and give presentations to other team members, management and customers.
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in .
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to time lines when necessary
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
- Demonstrate customer centricity by working closely together with the internal customer.
- Organize an efficient handover through high quality documentation and training.
- Experience working in an Agile Team and a solid understanding of Agile Software Principles.
- Solid experience with Virtualized Linux & Windows Deployments.
- Cloud and Containerisation Knowledge is an advantage.
- Proficient in web server technologies such Apache Tomcat, HTTPD, Nginx
- Application database knowledge: RDBMS, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- Solid experience in one or more of the following scripting languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, BASH
- Solid experience in continuous integration/delivery build environment: SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Coverage and Static/Dynamic Analysis tools.
- Expert knowledge in either Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Experienced in system monitoring & log analysis tools such as ELK, Splunk, Nagios, Prometheus etc.
DevOps Engineer Skills
Agile, Cloud, AWS
DevOps Engineer Salary
Average salary for DevOps Engineer ranges from RM 1,050 to RM 1,950 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.