Digital Marketing Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Digital Marketing Manager for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Descriptions
This position is a role within the Digital Marketing department to plan & execute our Go-to-market plan under the supervision of a Senior Manager. The role will include campaign planning, project management, development of content, lead generation & nurturing as well as performance marketing with roster agencies/specialist 3rd party vendors. This role will also require the candidate to study data from digital campaigns and translate them into actionable outcomes.
- Works closely with various departments including Pulse GTM Tribe to execute aligned plans such as create & refresh content on the app, website, social platforms and ad networks.
- Amplify PAMB & Pulse’s proposition on-ground, not limited to engagement activities
- Act as brand custodian of Prudential & Pulse especially with sponsorship programmes to ensure consistency in messaging and imagery.
- Develop and implement campaign materials to support any new news and/or repush of communications.
- Working with FP Accelerate, create and refresh digital ads to drive downloads
- Support FP by mobilising relevant resources from PIC to Regional Technology to AI COE to ensure continuous effectiveness, from access to data, linking of APIs and optimising the app UIUX or comms user journey.
- Ensure all content & ads are properly tagged for tracking
- Build strong affinity with Gen-Z & Millennials on the importance of financial protection
- Explore various tactics such as content strategy to drive app stickiness, nurturing prospects down the funnel, influence behaviour and repurposing them as agency conversation starters.
- Execute nurturing plans from user segmentation, running campaigns, CRM, etc to warm leads, thus leading to conversion.
- Working with the rest of Digital Marketing team, maintain the presence of Prudential and PAMB on social space.
o Maximising & repurposing any Pulse related content
o Influencer marketing & amplification
o Promote new news
o New campaigns
- Keep CWS updated with the latest content
- Keep abreast with seasonal trends such as Dengue or Influenza season to identify opportunities to promote relevance of Pulse
- Development & execution of digital campaigns based on the objectives mentioned above.
- Reviews data from campaign activities from multiple digital platforms on an ongoing and regular basis.
- Identifies opportunities from the study of data that can inform creative, media and marketing decisions.
- Supports relevant internal PAMB and external parties to successfully deliver high quality leads (including looking into optimising the leads to sale conversion rate).
Digital Marketing Manager Skills
Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Campaign, Content Development
Digital Marketing Manager Salary
Average salary for Digital Marketing Manager ranges from RM 4,900 to RM 9,100 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.