Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Engineer for a company hiring in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Engineer Job Descriptions
· Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil) or Property Management
· Min. 2 years’ experience in Facilities Management (FM) or maintenance of high-rise buildings
· Those with experience in Energy Management or green building projects (GBI/LEED/equivalent) would have an added advantage
· Credit in English and Maths a pre-requisite
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team
· Keen eyes for details
· Hardworking, result-oriented and able to show a strong sense of commitment to company
· Willing to travel for site works
· Calculative candidates (i.e. the 9 to 5 type) need not apply
· Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
· Possess strong leadership skill and able to support interim Commissioning Team towards fulfilling Enhanced Commissioning deliverables towards Green Building certification
· Liaise with Clients on project progress, including attending meetings and queries, analysis of data and documentation, and preparation of reports
· Carry out field measurement and audits, analyze, review, advise and report on findings resulting from Energy Audit studies and/or projects
· Provide on field support based on needs basis
· Source for vendors for energy instrument or equipment
· Carry out R&D on emerging EE and RE technologies in the marketplace, both domestically and internationally
· Active participation in company activities
· Willing to work off office hours where required
· Assist in implementation of energy management system within organization, process owner of ISO documentation (e.g. EnMS, IMS, OHSAS, FMS, etc.)
· Preparation of proposals, quotations, letters, meeting minutes, reports, reports and invoicing instruction
· Assist in following up on outstanding payment
· Handle Energy Management Information System (EMIS) submission
· Manage and coordinate tender submission and departmental meeting schedule
· Manage and track departmental asset movement and ensure instrument and equipment calibration are in order
· Annual updating of virtual library
· Any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time
Excellent Communication skill, Computer literate, Good analytical Skill, Engineering, Energy Management, Green Building
Average salary for Engineer ranges from RM 2,100 to RM 3,900 per month
How It Works
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.