Institutional Sales - Fintech
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Institutional Sales - Fintech for a company hiring in Mont Kiara. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Institutional Sales - Fintech Job Descriptions
- Institutional Sales is responsible for develop and close new business and maintain strong relationship with institutional prospects / clients in APAC.
- This will involve developing new leads, giving presentations to prospective clients, ensuring client and prospects receive full and efficient service and promotes products.
- The incumbent will also assist in marketing efforts and involve in servicing institutional clients, and work with the team in other offices such as China. He / She will be based in Mont Kiara and travel within the APAC region
- Develop sales strategy and expand market share with institutional relationships by driving growth across our full product suite
- Lead and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in financial institutions
- Develop strong relationships with prospects and clients of targeted institutions, including but not limiting to broker, banks, sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, insurance companies and regulators.
- Customize solutions to suit the needs of prospects and clients
- Contribute ideas for new products which will be suitable to the markets assigned, good quality of ideas initiated to enhance corporate or product position in the market
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc projects, regional and local sales campaigns as assigned
- Achieve activity statistics for the Asia Pacific region
- Obtain and act on feedback from other departments /offices/ Investment centres on the quality of support / work done
- Obtain and act on feedback from prospect/ client, if any
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 5 - 8 years of experience in the financial markets
- A good understanding of rules and regulations
- Experience in client servicing and dealing with sophisticated institutional clients at a senior level
- Proven track record in successful sales efforts with Institutional clients
- Corporate image and well presented
- Network within the financial industry
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong relationship and network with regulatory bodies and key financial institutions in APAC
- Experience in handling institutional clients is a must
- Team player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Sales driven, out-going and ambitious professional
- Mandarin speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English (Bahasa also welcome)
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of financial concepts
- Innovativeness in coming up with new ideas in response to prospects’ needs
- Good time management skills, able to meet deadlines and multi-tasking
- Accurate, articulate, presentable and showing initiative corporate image and well presented
- Degree in finance / marketing or related discipline graduated
Institutional Sales - Fintech Skills
Sales, Finance, Fintech, Marketing, Customer Service, Communication
Institutional Sales - Fintech Salary
Average salary for Institutional Sales - Fintech ranges from RM 2,800 to RM 5,200 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.