Mobile App Developer
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Mobile App Developer for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Mobile App Developer Job Descriptions
- Work closely with product management and design teams to develop cross platforms mobile applications.
- Integrate with back-end services to enable new features.
- Focus on UI design principles and make application work intuitively.
- Analyze and optimize code for security, quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Look out for new technologies and development tools that make you or the product better.
- Publish applications to Appstore, TestFlight and Firebase.
- Work with the QC team to help design test plans and support testing tools and processes
- Comfortable with working remotely and collaborating with team online when required.
- Create and maintain documentation as needed.
- BS in computer science, IT or a related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing Android or iOS applications
- Experience in developing mobile applications with cross platform technologies, such as Flutter.
- Experience in mobile continuous integration and delivery
- Experience in API and dependency integration
- Experience using common Source Code Management tools, such as GIT.
- Experience working in an agile or lean software development environment
- Fundamental appreciation of UIUX concepts
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Good understanding of security concepts and session management (SSO)
- Deep hands-on technical expertise and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative, technically challenging environment with rapidly changing requirements
- Experience in developing e-commerce or payment applications
- Knowledge of web push notifications, such as FCM and APN.
Mobile App Developer Skills
Mobile App Developer Salary
Average salary for Mobile App Developer ranges from RM 6,300 to RM 11,700 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.