Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Mobile Consultant for a company hiring in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Mobile Consultant Job Descriptions
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the project team.
- Opportunity to lead and manage project team members in full software development life cycle.
- To be involved in designing, coding, unit testing and deployment modern applications/software based on the business and technical requirement.
- Produce project estimates and attend client meetings.
- Assist in application architecture design and technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to the project team/clients.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables / work.
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Lead with efficiency and accuracy any progress regarding projects.
- Possible opportunities to work with many reputable customers, mainly in London, Singapore, Holland, Paris, United States, Malaysia, Thailand, HK, Japan, etc (depending on the project).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer engineering.
- Candidate who possesses some project hand-on experience in mobile application development using Android SDK and/or Xcode will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have solid understanding of good UI principles and must be able to follow strict UI principles in the mobile frontend development.
- Candidate should have very strong desire to create great mobile applications and therefore willing to work longer hours or weekend to accomplish difficult tasks. All the good work, commitment, and dedication to the projects by the candidate will be rewarded very well by the company.
- Good English communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
- Candidates who are willing to work on overseas projects will have an added advantage.
- We provide free snacks at the pantry
- There are reasonably priced food outlets in the area
- Work-life balance (5 working days)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Training will be provided
- Medical with dental, In-patient & Out-patient
- Team activities like Sports Day, Futsal Challenge etc
Mobile Consultant Skills
Mobile Consultant Salary
Average salary for Mobile Consultant ranges from RM 7,000 to RM 13,000 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.