PHP Laravel Developer
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for PHP Laravel Developer for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
PHP Laravel Developer Job Descriptions
- Be involved in the development of various web application projects.
- Assist in technical feasibility study and provide recommendations.
- Work in a team or individually
- Carry out research on new technology to meet business needs
- At least 1 - 2 years of PHP development experience.
- 3-5 yrs PHP development experience for Senior position
- Great communication skills with the ability to share knowledge with other developers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Passion to create quality work with like minded people.
- Some knowledge in mobile development (Ionic/Android/IOS) will have added advantages.
- Fresh Graduates (from RM2,500)
- Junior with 1 - 3 years experience (RM2,800 - RM4,800)
- Senior above 3 years (RM5,000 - and above)
- 5 Days Work
- Parking Allowance
- Team Activities
- Yearly Performance Bonus
PHP Laravel Developer Skills
PHP Laravel Developer Salary
Average salary for PHP Laravel Developer ranges from RM 5,600 to RM 10,400 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.