Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Project Manager for a company hiring in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Project Manager Job Descriptions
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on service level agreement (SLA) regard to the application support and maintenance.
- Maintain a good relationship with the client to increase the company’s involvement with existing client.
- Provide a good and professional representation of the company towards the client and able to manage client expectations effectively.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Senior Management and Directors.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- You will effectively interact with other departments including the sales team when handling campaign start-ups, ensuring you are briefed fully and correctly in all aspects to the point of account manager handover.
- You will also interact closely with the technical/project delivery team and Account Executives, to gather, monitor and analyze performance data and ongoing strategy on a monthly basis throughout the length of the campaign.
- Collective review with the project team and project delivery committee all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
- Ensure you manage expectations of all stakeholders by communicating through meetings, verbal, written and email forms.
- Working with the project managers to producing weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports to each client and establishing individual requirements whereby each client receives a bespoke service.
- Handle new campaign start-ups, upgrades and renewals.
- Prepare presentation material for business opportunities to lead or assist in presentations.
- Ensure account plans for each client are updated ongoing with all current and relevant information concerning the client and the campaign, from the point of handover from the business development manager.
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered to your portfolio and increase the income generated in conjunction with the cross-sell and up-sell reward scheme to targets.
- Responding to requests from the Account Director or Managing Director in an efficient and timely manner.
- Works closely with the support team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- To retain your portfolio of clients to an established KPI retention rate.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings (local or overseas), telephone and email communication.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services.
- Increase the company’s involvement with existing client.
- Provide direction, guidance to the project team to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies.
- Any other activity/ task as required by your manager/ senior management.
- We provide free snacks at the pantry
- There are reasonably priced food outlets in the area
- Work-life balance (5 working days)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Training will be provided
- Medical with dental, In-patient & Out-patient
- Team activities like Sports Day, Futsal Challenge etc
Project Manager Skills
Project Manager Salary
Average salary for Project Manager ranges from RM 7,000 to RM 13,000 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.