Regional Supply Chain Specialist
Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Regional Supply Chain Specialist for a company hiring in Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Regional Supply Chain Specialist Job Descriptions
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain and Operation Manager, Southeast Asia, the incumbent is responsible for organizing, implementing and supervising Supply Chain activities across Southeast Asia offices.
- Direct supply chain logistics from the supplier to the customer and optimally manage the Area’s stocks while ensuring customer service
- Convey the Area’s logistics strategy to the Regional Customer Service and Logistics Team
- Transmit messages outside the company which are consistent with Group communication policy
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the company’s internal and external customers
- Keep in direct contact with the suppliers
- Keep in contact with the Group Logistics Department and more specifically the Division
- Manage teams, help them achieve their objectives and support their personal development
- Define the operating budget for their sector and submit it for approval. Manage and optimize the allocated budget
- Drive the industrial production and sales processes and their deployment at subsidiary level (production plan)
- Manage, direct and co-ordinate those departments whose main activities are directly linked to the supply chain
- Produce the sales forecasts
- Direct development of the demand plan (in particular the forecast approval process)
- Direct stock management optimization actions (management of emergency stocks and batches).
- Specific focus to be developed and enhanced on Slow Movers Stocks.
- Actively participate in subsidiary projects: new products, industrial organization and productivity
- Identify and direct the subsidiary’s lines of development in the supply chain domain
- Follow up with regular reports from the Regional Customer Service Manager
- Track developments in their sector’s tools and methods
- Exercise of this function requires strict compliance with Group commitments in terms of economic, environmental, social and human dimensions.
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, Projects Management or equivalent
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, proficiency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Excellent analytical skills with capacity to interpret complex data and manage complexity
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Independent and able to work under tight timeline
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in MS Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, etc.)
Regional Supply Chain Specialist Skills
Regional Supply Chain Specialist Salary
Average salary for Regional Supply Chain Specialist ranges from RM 8,400 to RM 15,600 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.