Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Relationship Manager for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Relationship Manager Job Descriptions
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients and identify business opportunity to upgrade contracts and packages
- Expand company's customer base by identifying potential prospects and closing deals
- Aim to achieve monthly sales target
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain a database of contact information
- Assist manager/director in sales strategy development.
- Keep you and your team informed of new package and services.
- Recruit, train, and coach the team members to ensure their competency.
- Delegate tasks, communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- To ensure you and your team hit personal and/or team KPI within the allocated time frame.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Prepare sales reports consistently.
- Provide after sales service to strengthen investor and relationships.
Relationship Manager Skills
Communication skills, critical thinking , Relationship Management, Fight for career until success, customer service, customer support, account manager
Relationship Manager Salary
Average salary for Relationship Manager ranges from RM 35,000 to RM 65,000 per month
How It Works
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.