Sales Manager (Property)
Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Sales Manager (Property) for a company hiring in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Sales Manager (Property) Job Descriptions
- Strategize, manage and drive the success of sales e.g. leads follow-up, booking conversions and achievement of sales targets.
- Identify marketing opportunities/channels by understanding customer requirements.
- Devise and implement effective sales strategies by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Develop and communicate marketing concepts effectively, provide development briefs & standards and monitor the materials including models, artist impressions, brochures, advertisements, and all other types of marketing collateral.
- Ensure marketing materials such as brochures & flyers are in order and well distributed.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to meet marketing objectives and sales targets. Participate in and manage roadshows, exhibitions, property fairs, forums and any other viable media advertising channels and events.
- Liaise and work with internal team and external appointed marketing agency to ensure high sales conversion of the property.
- Provide prospective clients with information and answer all queries pertaining to features and facilities of the properties on sale.
- Actively liaise with clients on administrative matters after sales. Grow and maintain the firm’s pool of direct clients, including dealing with direct enquiries and leads nurturing.
- Lead, coach, motivate and monitor sales team member(s) to ensure they perform.
- Prepare and monitor the budget as well as the P&L of the Department. Monitor, track and evaluate overall sales & marketing budget spend to ensure cost-effectiveness and optimize marketing reach to achieve KPI deliveries and high ROI.
- Propose, consult, and establish the Sales Strategy and the lines of action by a segment of customer profile as approved by the Management to achieve the desired results
- Identify and secure a partnership with external real estate agencies as well as interior designers.
- Achieve sales conversion through sales presentation, proposal, follow-up, booking processes, legal documents execution and facilitation of loan application.
- Coordinate and process external real estate agencies’ referrals for all successful transactions concluded.
- Review and monitor sales progress report generated by the senior executive to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Conduct the pricing analysis and propose relevant strategy from time to time.
- Prepare project price list.
- Manage customer relations and to ensure continuous engagement in delivering excellent sales service.
- Manage overall operations and performance of Sales Gallery i.e. general office housekeeping such as tracking and ordering of office and pantry supplies, cleanliness and liaising with Building Management on any technical problems.
- Undertake any other tasks and assignments as directed by the Chief Growth Officer.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience with a real estate developer or real estate agency
- A proven track record in Sales & Marketing – meeting or exceeding given sales targets with the ability to drive from conception to closure
- Excellent communication as well as interpersonal, customer service and negotiation skills
- Good language command in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Ability to speak Mandarin an added advantage
- Possess deep property market insight, good knowledge of authority approval requirements/procedures and well versed in property sales process
- Liaise with lawyers on legal documentation including contract agreement drafting
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications
Sales Manager (Property) Skills
Sales Manager (Property) Salary
Average salary for Sales Manager (Property) ranges from RM 7,000 to RM 13,000 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.