Senior Software Engineer
KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Senior Software Engineer for a company hiring in KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Senior Software Engineer Job Descriptions
- A digital mental health care platform
- A start-up environment with lots of opportunity to stretch and contribute more broadly to our companies culture and results.
- Our office is based in Eco City but we support flexible working arrangements.
- Build globally available services with modern micro-service oriented architecture in technologies including React, NodeJS and Google Cloud Platform.
- You will develop and test enhancements, bug fixes and new features across the full stack of our software applications and APIs.
- You will work together with our senior engineers, product designers and leadership to analyse and design new features and enhancements that improve our service and delight our customers.
- We support what we build so you'll provide support for our application and users by triaging, resolving or escalating issues reported by customers or by system monitoring alerts.
- Tech skills: React, NodeJS and Google Cloud Platform
- Additional tech skills: TypeScript
- A positive mindset to tackle interesting problems in a fast moving environment. You have the drive to get things done. You ‘find a way’ to create value and persevere when others fall away.
- Passion to develop a strong understanding of our products, codebase and systems.
- A proficiency in data analysis, programming and software engineering.
- Ability to produce high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks.
- Ability to work independently, use available resources to get unblocked, and complete tasks on-schedule by exercising strong judgement and problem solving skills.
- Strong collaboration skills; you are able to work effectively in a distributed team environment to rapidly and safely iterate and deploy production systems.
- A desire to learn; you will give and receive constructive feedback as part of peer code reviews, and value coaching to help you improve.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Stock Options so you own a piece of the company.
- Flexible working, with ability to work from home mixed with our modern office based in Eco City.
- Access to the tools you need to do your best work.
- Work on a new Macbook Pro, licence the software you need.
- Generous annual leave + an additional monthly mental wellness day for you to recharge.
- Opportunities to develop and make a meaningful impact. We are always expanding into new areas, exploring new technologies and the code you ship will be used by customers.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers and giving you experiences that shape your future career.
- Work with, and learn from, a talented distributed global team on global problems.
Senior Software Engineer Skills
Senior Software Engineer Salary
Average salary for Senior Software Engineer ranges from RM 7,000 to RM 13,000 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.