Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for TAX CONSULTANT for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
TAX CONSULTANT Job Descriptions
- Knowledgeable in Public Ruling
- Prepare tax computation and Form C for business and individual
- Prepare Form E, EA, for companies, sole proprietor, and partnership.
- Responsible for tax administration such as monitoring tax deadline, submission the tax returns to tax authority, submit a letter to an IRB for tax query on corporate tax issues.
- Responsible apply tax file number for individual and businesses.
- Handling client tax issues and liaise with tax authority (IRB) i.e., desk tax audit
- Liaise with tax authorities as and when required such as tax refund, clarification of tax treatment, tax appeal, tax audit appeal, tax installment payment, and others.
- Liaise with external parties such as taxpayer, etc.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that may be needed or assigned by superior as and when necessary.
- To assist in the preparation and filing of tax computation and Income Tax Return Forms (ITRFs).
- Provide insights to clients on tax-related matters professionally and ensure client’s compliance with regulations
TAX CONSULTANT Skills
tax, compliance controls, tax consulting, public ruling, tax computation, tax administration, public ruling
TAX CONSULTANT Salary
Average salary for TAX CONSULTANT ranges from RM 1,750 to RM 3,250 per month
How It Works
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.