Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Travel Consultant for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Travel Consultant Job Descriptions
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Ticketing support/ Fulfilment for Free Independent Traveler/ Group Independent Traveler tickets
• Assist to guide junior ticketing for ticket issuance
• Assist to verify the Agency Debit Memo (if any)
• Ensure high level of agent support and efficiency of ticket support
• After Office Hours Emergency Service
• Support for Internet Banking bookings
• Other Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or any other field. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
• At least 1 year of working experience in related field.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Able to interact with all levels
• Good communication skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Full time position
Travel Consultant Skills
Travel Consultant Salary
Average salary for Travel Consultant ranges from RM 3,500 to RM 6,500 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On Recruit Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.