VIDEOGRAPHER CUM SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for VIDEOGRAPHER CUM SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
VIDEOGRAPHER CUM SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR Job Descriptions
- Creating and curating video content for corporate/ brand website/ social media assets
- Design and create computer-based, Web-based, multimedia-based, graphics, video, sound and/or content for use in multimedia programs, websites, and all other electronic multimedia.
- Plan, design, publish and manage all company social media accounts.
- Manages the strategic growth of multimedia content across all digital platforms for the company (subscribers, interaction, views, shares, reach, unique visitors and on the company's website and social media platforms, i.e. Youtube, Facebook, Instagram )
- Design execution of printed marketing materials
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
VIDEOGRAPHER CUM SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR Skills
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, outlet and product shooting, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and other social media advertising tools., Excellent consulting, writing, editing photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills, social media, digital marketing
VIDEOGRAPHER CUM SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR Salary
Average salary for VIDEOGRAPHER CUM SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR ranges from RM 1,750 to RM 3,250 per month
How It Works
Intelligent Job Matching
Recruit Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.